How Big Should My Marquee Be?
Good question! The best answer to this can only be given after we have surveyed your site. But initially, try to give us as much information as possible in your email or phone enquiry – and then we can give you a good indication of size and cost.
We need to know:
- What the event is for e.g. wedding marquee; birthday party marquee.
- How many guests you expect and if you want them all to sit down to dine at the same time or if you just want to hire a few chairs and tables, (see our furniture hire list)
- How will the guests be catered for e.g. buffet style or served at their table by waiting staff.
- Do you need to hire a dance floor?
- Will there be any entertainment? – and if so, what form it will take e.g. Live band or disco. (Bands can require a lot more space especially if they have a drum kit).
- Any other special areas that you may wish to have in your marquee, such as bar area, reception area etc.
Let us know what you need
County Marquees is a small, family run, independent marquee hire and furniture hire business based in Maidenhead, Berkshire, that has been established for over 25 years.
Our years of experience allow us to provide a service that always delivers. We know what works. We would be more than happy to give you help and advice with regards to any requirement you may have for either marquee or furniture hire.
Although based in Berkshire, we regularly provide marquee and furniture hire for events throughout the Thames Valley and Home Counties, including Reading, Maidenhead and Slough in Berkshire, Basingstoke, Farnborough and Sandhurst in Hampshire and Henley-on-Thames, Oxford and Wallingford in Oxfordshire.
If you have an event coming up and would like us to provide a quote, please let us know what you need
- Wedding Marquees / Tents
- Private Party Marquees / Tents
- Corporate Marquees / Tents
- Chair Hire
- Trestle Table Hire
- Round Table Hire
- Dance Floor Hire
- Lighting Hire
- Accessory Hire